Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Opening Line

I’ve come to the conclusion
that my happy delusions
are more of a fatality
than the pain of reality.

"Sharp Truth"
Scott D. Massey



Welcome to the Blog of Jongleur the Cupbearer!

It is here that I intend to share and showcase my artistic endeavors with the written word. Poetry, lyrics, short stories; fictional and factual; the pursuit of truth, a release of soul & spirit, a little something to think about.

I've come to the conclusion that any form of media is subject to subjectivity. Therefore, you may or may not enjoy any or all of these. And that's okay. I'm not looking for approval. I'm merely chronicling thoughts, emotions, imagination.

I also believe that the artist should continue to improve his craft. Though I enjoy the ego stroking of being told how good a particular piece may be, I truly do appreciate constructive criticism.

So, feel free to browse or peruse. All works are original and mine. Not that I'm selfish--I am sharing them with you--but you are not allowed to use them for your own purposes without permission. And remember, you are free to turn the TV off.



Sincerely,

Jongleur the Cupbearer

No comments:

Post a Comment